We like to to keep things lovely and simple for all of our customers when it comes to chosing and ordering your log cabin.
Step 1 – Decide What You Want
Browse through the range to get the look and feel of the design you are after. Then chose the comfort level (insulation levels) of the building:
- 40mm is perfect for the smaller spaces, garages or for occasional use.
- 70mm is great for home offices, therapy rooms, holiday lets and larger buildings that require a stronger structure.
- 40mm twin wall (with insulation in between) is for granny annexes, holiday homes, larger structures with spaces for multiple staff, home cinemas etc
- Timber frame structures provides residential standard levels of build and the designs we can achieve are incredible.
- Passive timber frame design is the ultimate in current building technology for energy saving and environment issues.
Talk to us about your ideas. We can offer our years of experience and recommend the perfect solution (many of our buildings are customisable and we have a wide choice of window and door styles). We offer a FREE site survey and will provide 3D images of your design to ensure you know exactly what you are getting.
Step 2 – Order It
We will provide a full quotation including providing the building, delivery costs, installation, painting, base works etc. Apart from our timber frame and passive designs that our teams will build for you, most of our other buildings are able to be self-build. They arrive in a water-proof sealed pallet(s) and come with everything needed to construct it yourself. Otherwise we can provide experienced teams to build it for you.
Once you have agreed to go ahead you simply pay a 50% deposit for the building cost. This will allow the building design to be manufactured. Any base works will also need to be paid for. We accept all major credit cards, PayPal or bank transfers. You’ll receive a sales receipt and then within the week of delivery you’ll receive the invoice for the remaining amount. Any base works and/or installation/ painting will be invoice at time of completion.
Standard buildings take approximately 6 weeks to be delivered whilst custom buildings take 10-12 weeks. Once we receive a delivery date from our factory we will contact you for the balance of the building cost, prior to delivery.
Any installation/ painting etc required once the building is delivered will be due once the work has been done.
Step 3 – Enjoy It
Thats it! It’s yours and we will give you a Customer Care Guide for keeping your building in top condition for many years to come.