USE COUPON CODE “COTSWOLD” AT THE CHECKOUT TO GET A DISCOUNT
FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE
OVER 200 COLOURS
RECOAT 5-6 YEARS
A high performance, self-priming opaque wood finish with excellent penetration, making it one of the smartest choices for our beautiful log cabins.
Coverage (2 coats): 6m2 per 1Ltrs Tin & 15m2 per 2.5Ltr Tin
Technical Details: Click HERE
Cotswold Garden Spaces are passionate about our buildings. And that passion extends to the finish and long-lasting beauty. That is why we only offer the best treatments and finishes. Little Greene paint’s have proven to be superior in protecting your garden building from the punishing rain and sun. Applied in two coats, this paint should last 5-6 six years before a single coat is needed to be applied again. We recommend that the paint is applied by mini-roller to provide an even and constant finish.
Don’t forget to pre-treat the timber first using our clear preservative HERE.
- Available in all colours
- Virtually odourless
- Extremely durable, flexible finish
- Inhibits mould and algal growth
- Weather resistant and completely washable
- Suitable for all exterior woodwork
- Can also be used on suitably primed metalwork
- Self-priming on new and bare wood
- Surface dry in hours, recoat in 16 hours
- Available in 2.5 & 1 Litre
- Low Sheen (15%)