The Lugarde Applebroog summer house is a handsome, contemporary space that draws upon industrial elements through the glass panels and the vertical Siberian larch boards to provide a clean and relaxed space to relax and entertain. The enclosed space is accessed through a ‘secret door on the front and has long glass panels on the left and right hand side walls to provide natural light.
Siberian larch can remain untreated for 15-20 years however it can be enhanced with oils, stains and solid finishes. The building comes in pre-made panels for quick and easy installation and low maintenance.
Many options are available for this building including adding louvred panels, moving & changing windows and doors, adding internal cladding and insulation to create an office or comfortable space, pre-painted finishes and even changing the size and layout.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Made in Siberian larch requiring no treatment – LEARN MORE.
- Upgrade to internally clad walls, added wall insulation and roof & floor insulation.
- Constructed with the Lugarde Panel-System – LEARN MORE
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- The walls sit on pressure-treated joists.
- A rubber EPDM roof with roof drainage down pipe – LEARN MORE
- Download the PDF construction drawing HERE.