The Lugarde Braxton summer house is a handsome building that suits any garden and is ideal to entertain guests or retreat from the sun, perfect for a dining table & chairs or some wicker furniture for a chat and a cup of tea. There are two Georgian, double-glazed double windows and a matching double door. The inside is beautifully finished in natural pine with internal roof finial, requiring no further work.
Externally, the logs are pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Made in 28mm solid pine log (untreated).
- Constructed using Lugarde’s Prima 3=1 System.
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- The walls sit on pressure-treated floor joists.
- Suitable for spring to summer use.
- A choice of quality roofing shingles: Brown, red, black, blue/black, green.
- Two double-glazed, double windows (PE21) which can be sited on any wall.
- A matching, double door (PE22) with a quality euro lock & fixtures.
- Choice of chrome or brass door & window furniture.
- A choice of roof finials: Brass or chrome ball.
- Fully adjustable hinges.