The Lugarde Byron summerhouse is five sided with an angled door. It is 4.2m in width, by 4.2m depth, a height of 3673m and made in 44mm solid log.
The Lugarde Byron summerhouse is an attractive yet functional building is ideal for medium & larger gardens, suitable for a good-sized office, studio, a hot-tub room, gym, hobby room and for all-round entertaining. There are four double-glazed tilt and turn windows & a matching double door located on the front angled face of the building. The attractive roof acts as a charming canopy for protection from the elements over the front door. The inside is beautifully finished in natural pine with an internal roof finial, requiring no further work.
Externally, the logs are pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Constructed using Lugarde’s Prima 3=1 System.
- Made in 44mm solid pine log (untreated).
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- Floor included.
- The walls sit on pressure-treated floor joists.
- Suitable for spring to summer use.
- A choice of quality roofing shingles: Brown, red, black, blue/black, green.
- Four double-glazed tilt & turn windows (PE47).
- A matching, double door (PE45H) with a quality euro lock and chrome/ brass fixtures.
- A choice of roof finials: Brass or chrome ball, weathercock or witch.