The Lugarde Carter summerhouse is ideal as a pretty storage building for gardening tools or indeed a pool pump/ changing room. The 600mm veranda adds a strong architectural element.There is a double-glazed, single door. The inside is finished to a high standard with an internal roof finial and in natural pine requiring no further work. The window can be positioned on either the left or right hand side of the building.
Externally, the logs are pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Constructed using the Prima 3=1 system.
- Made in 28mm solid pine log (untreated).
- Upgrade to 44mm log walls and roof & floor insulation.
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- The walls sit on pressure-treated joists.
- Suitable for spring to autumn use.
- A solid rubber roof (EPDM) with down-pipe provides many years of protection.
- A double-glazed single door (PE61H) comes with a quality euro lock and chrome fixtures.
- Download the PDF construction drawing HERE.