The Lugarde Desmond summerhouse is a great combined summerhouse and covered space for relaxing and combines a 10′ x 10′ (3m x 3m) enclosed room with a double-glazed, frosted glass double door which makes a wonderful enclosed sun room or storage space. The roof is below 2.5m so can be sited anywhere and looks classic yet contemporary. The partly walled open room is 6′ x 10′ (1.8m x 3m) and offers shelter from the wind, rain and sun, interestingly there is a read door that allows access behind the building. The interior walls are beautifully finished in natural pine, requiring no further work and has frosted windows for hiding any storage or providing changing space for a hot tub.
Externally, the logs are pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice. We can add additional windows, doors to facilitate your own individual tastes and requirements.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Constructed using Lugarde’s Prima 3=1 System.
- Made in 28mm solid pine log (untreated).
- Upgrade to 44mm log walls and roof & floor insulation.
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- The walls sit on pressure-treated joists.
- Suitable for spring to summer use.
- The roof is a rubber membrane.
- A double-glazed fixed window (PJ24), a double-glazed, double door (MG02H) and a solid wooden door that is inward opening (IN01H) and comes with a quality euro lock and chrome/ brass fixtures.
- Download the PDF construction drawing HERE.