The Lugarde Dominick lean-to veranda is a fantastic addition to a home. Providing protection from the rain, wind and hot sun, this simple structure is simply bolted to your home wall. The sliding glass wall provides fantastic light into the space yet gives you protection against the elements when you need it and the two ends provide additional access through dual double doors. We offer a bespoke design to match your home, including removing the glass walls, adding solid timber walls and windows and doors.
Externally, the timber is pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice or we can offer a pre-finish.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Constructed with the Lugarde Pro-System 14cm x 14cm laminated post method.
- Walls made in 44mm solid pine (untreated).
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- The veranda area can have an optional Siberian larch floor.
- Glass sliding walls (8.84m) and 4 x double doors (PE50XL).
- A rubber roof (EPDM) with down pipe.