The Lugarde Easton summerhouse is 6m in width, 2.4m in depth, a height of 2.45m and made in 28mm solid log.
The Lugarde Easton summerhouse is a perfect outdoor dining space or hot tub canopy and combines a 10′ x 8′ (3m x 2.4m) enclosed room with a double-glazed, double door which makes a wonderful summerhouse, storage space or hot tub changing area. The roof is below 2.5m so can be sited anywhere and looks classic yet contemporary. The partly walled open room is 10′ x 8′ (3m x 2.4m) and offers shelter from the wind, rain and sun. This is the ideal hot tub building although it is equally as good for outdoor entertaining. The interior walls are beautifully finished in natural pine, requiring no further work.
Externally, the logs are pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice. We can add additional windows, doors to facilitate your own individual tastes and requirements.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Constructed using Lugarde’s Prima 3=1 System.
- Made in 28mm solid pine log (untreated).
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- Floor included (within the enclosed space).
- The walls sit on pressure-treated floor joists.
- Suitable for spring to summer use.
- The roof is a rubber membrane.
- A double-glazed, double door (PE45H) and comes with a quality euro lock and chrome/ brass fixtures.