The Lugarde Edgar gazebo is flexible and practical space, with walls on almost three sides creating protection from the weather yet offering an attractive alfresco dining space for BBQ cooking, a table and chairs or a hot tub. There are two walls to create a cosy outside room away from the wind whilst allowing decoration and accessorising. Externally, the logs are pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice or we can offer a pre-finish.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Walls made in 28mm solid pine (untreated).
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- A top-hung window (PX37).
- A flat rubber membrane roof with down pipe.