The Lugarde Elliot summerhouse and veranda combination building is 8.4m in width, 4.2m in total depth, a height of 2.45m and made in 44mm log.
The Lugarde Elliot is the perfect modern space to relax, entertain and enjoy your garden, Incorporating a summerhouse/ home office space with a double-glazed door and tilt and turn window which is 4.2m x 3.6m (14′ x 12′) and enjoys a 0.6m canopy, and also adds a partly enclosed eating and relaxing space, perfect for entertaining and/ or housing a hot tub in. This space is 4.2m x 3m (14′ x 10′), the Elliot is a wonderful area to eat, drink and be merry. The inside is beautifully finished in natural pine, requiring no further work.
Externally, the timber is pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice or we can offer a pre-finish.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Constructed with the Lugarde Prima 3=1 System.
- Walls made in 44mm solid pine (untreated).
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- Enclosed room internal floor included. The veranda area can have an optional Siberian larch floor.
- A rubber roof (EPDM) with down-pipe.
- A double-glazed, tilt and turn window (PE47) and a matching double-glazed, single door (PE61H) complete with Eurolock and in a choice of brass or chrome fittings.