The Lugarde Emilio summer house is a great mixture of sun room and alfresco eating. Incorporating a summerhouse with lots of light and sliding doors, the extra-large veranda provides a wonderful area to eat, drink and be merry. It will also be perfect for hot tubs, with the enclosed room ideal for changing in.
If you look at the picture gallery you can see the Emilio with the optional glass sliding doors. Please talk to us about all of the options.
Externally, the timber is pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice or we can offer a pre-finish.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Constructed with the Lugarde Pro-System 14cm x 14cm laminated post method.
- Walls made in 28mm solid pine (untreated).
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- Enclosed room internal floor included. The veranda area can have an optional Siberian larch floor.
- Two fixed windows with air grates (PJ07).
- A sliding, double-glazed door (SD200).
- A rubber roof (EPDM) with down-pipe.