The Lugarde Finley summerhouse is 8.4m in width, by 4.2m deep, a height of 3m and made in 44mm solid log.
The Lugarde Finley summerhouse is ideal as a large studio, home office, a hobby room, summerhouse or gym/ hot tub room with it’s good proportions 5.4m x 4.2m (18′ x 14′) with the added advantage of a 3m x 3m (10′ x 10′) canopy for protection against the sun or rain. There are two double-glazed, fixed windows with air grates on the front with a matching double door. To the side and leading to the canopy is a sliding door. The inside is beautifully finished in natural pine with an internal roof finial, requiring no further work.
Externally, the logs are pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Made in 44mm solid pine log (untreated).
- Constructed with Lugarde’s Prima 3=1 System.
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- Floor included.
- The walls sit on pressure-treated floor joists.
- Suitable for all year round use (upgradeable with roof & floor insulation).
- A rubber EPDM roof with roof drainage down pipe.
- Two double-glazed, fixed windows with air grate (PJ07).
- A matching, double-glazed, double door (PE45H) and a sliding door (SD2000) and both comes with a quality euro lock and chrome/ brass fixtures.