The Lugarde Frankie Summerhouse with veranda is 7.2m in width, 3m in depth, a height of 2.45m and made in 28mm solid log.
The Lugarde Frankie Summerhouse with veranda is a perfect outdoor dining space or hot tub canopy and combines a 3m x 2.4m (10′ x 8′) storage space or changing area. The canopy area is 4.2m x 3m (14′ x 10′) and will sit a large table, furniture or a good-sized hot tub. The roof is below 2.5m so can be sited anywhere and looks fantastically contemporary. The enclosed room is beautifully finished in natural pine, requiring no further work.
Externally, the logs are pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice. We can add additional windows, doors to facilitate your own individual tastes and requirements.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Constructed with Lugarde’s Prima 3=1 System.
- Made in 28mm solid pine log (untreated).
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- Floor included (within the enclosed space).
- The walls sit on pressure-treated floor joists.
- Suitable for spring to summer use.
- The roof is a rubber membrane (EPDM) with down-pipe.
- A double, solid door (PE45F) comes with a quality euro lock and chrome/ brass fixtures.