The Lugarde Gilbert summer house is much more than just a clean and contemporary building, it’s the perfect small garden office. Fully upgradable to 44mm log walls and fully insulated this is proving to be one of our most popular cabins. The building has two, double-glazed, fixed windows with air grates and a matching double-glazed, double door to allow in plenty of light and air. The inside is beautifully finished in natural pine with an internal roof finial, requiring no further work. Externally, the logs are pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Made in 28mm solid pine log (untreated).
- Upgrade to 44mm log walls, roof & floor insulation.
- Constructed with the Lugarde Prima 3=1 System.
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- The walls sit on pressure-treated joists.
- A rubber EPDM roof with roof drainage down pipe.
- Two double-glazed, fixed windows with air grates (PL07) and a double-glazed, double door (PE26) comes with a quality euro lock and chrome/ brass fixtures.
- Download the PDF construction drawing HERE.