The Lugarde Grayson summer house is a perfect outdoor dining/ storage space and combines a 4′ x 8′ (1.2m x 2.4m) enclosed room with a double-glazed door which makes a wonderful enclosed, storage space or hot tub changing area. The roof is below 2.5m so can be sited anywhere and looks classic yet contemporary. The partly walled open room is 6′ x 8′ (1.8m x 2.4m) and offers shelter from the wind, rain and sun. This is the ideal hot tub changing room although it is equally as good for outdoor entertaining. The interior walls are beautifully finished in natural pine, requiring no further work.
Externally, the logs are pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice. We can add additional windows, doors to facilitate your own individual tastes and requirements.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Constructed using Lugarde’s Prima 3=1 System.
- Made in 28mm solid pine log (untreated).
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- Floor included (within the enclosed space).
- The walls sit on pressure-treated joists.
- Suitable for spring to summer use.
- The roof is a rubber membrane (EPDM) and comes with a down-pipe.
- A double-glazed, single door (PE61H) and comes with a quality euro lock and chrome/ brass fixtures.
- Download the PDF construction drawing HERE.