The Lugarde Hector summer house is a great mixture of sun room and alfresco eating and enjoy your garden, Incorporating a summerhouse with lots of light and sliding doors, the large veranda provides a wonderful area to eat, drink and be merry. It will also be perfect for hot tubs, with the enclosed room ideal for changing in.
Externally, the timber is pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice or we can offer a pre-finish.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Constructed with the Lugarde Pro-System 14cm x 14cm laminated post method.
- Walls made in 28mm solid pine (untreated).
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- Enclosed room internal floor included. The veranda area can have an optional Siberian larch floor.
- Two fixed windows with air grates (PJ07).
- A sliding, double-glazed door (SD200).
- A rubber roof (EPDM) with down-pipe.