The Lugarde Hayden summerhouse and veranda combination building is 7.8m in width, 3m in depth and a height of 2.45m and made in 28mm log.
The Lugarde Hayden summerhouse is the perfect modern space to relax, entertain and enjoy your garden, Incorporating a summerhouse/ storage/ hot-tub changing area with a double-glazed, frosted glass door, 2.4m x 3m (8′ x 10′) in size and a partly enclosed eating and relaxing space for entertaining and/ or housing a hot tub in. This space is 5.4m x 2.4m (21′ x 8′), the Hayden is a wonderful area to eat, drink and be merry. The inside is beautifully finished in natural pine, requiring no further work.
Externally, the timber is pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice or we can offer a pre-finish.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Constructed with the Lugarde Prima 3=1 System.
- Walls made in 28mm solid pine (untreated).
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- Enclosed room internal floor included. The veranda area can have an optional Siberian larch floor.
- A rubber roof (EPDM) with down-pipe.
- A double-glazed, frosted glass single door (MG01H) complete with Eurolock and in a choice of brass or chrome fittings.