The Lugarde Karter summerhouse and veranda combination building is L-shaped and 7.2m in width, 6m in total depth, a height of 2.6m and made in 44mm log.
The Lugarde Karter is the perfect modern space to relax, entertain and enjoy your garden, Incorporating a summerhouse/ home office space with a double-glazed door and two double-glazed double windows which is 4.2m x 3m (14′ x 10′) and is attached to two partly enclosed eating and relaxing spaces, perfect for entertaining and/ or housing a hot tub in. These spaces are both 3m x 3m (10′ x 10′), which makes the Karter is a wonderful area to eat, drink and be merry. The inside is beautifully finished in natural pine, requiring no further work.
Externally, the timber is pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice or we can offer a pre-finish.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Constructed with the Lugarde Prima 3=1 System.
- Walls made in 44mm solid pine (untreated).
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- Enclosed room internal floor included. The veranda area can have an optional Siberian larch floor.
- A rubber roof (EPDM) with down-pipe.
- A double-glazed, top-hung window (PJ23) and a matching double-glazed, single door (PE46H) complete with Eurolock and in a choice of brass or chrome fittings. There is also two glass sliding walls (1 x 3m & 1 x 4.8m).