The Lugarde Miami garage is 785m in width, 5m in depth and a height of 4m.
The Lugarde Miami garage is an incredible multi-purpose garage and summerhouse or home office. The main garage provides ample space for a car and storage (three contemporary fixed windows allows light into the garage and an electrically operated up-an-over garage door allows access into the garage) whilst the separate room with its folding doors provides a wonderful place to relax or work (there is an access door into the garage from this room). To complete this amazing building, you have a large covered area for outdoor dining & entertaining. This garage provides a beautifully made timber up-and-over door for ease of access and folding doors into the summerhouse. If you aren’t planning to put a car in it then you can upgrade to a wooden floor plus insulation in the roof and floor for a really cosy work space.
Externally, the timber is pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice or we can offer a pre-finish.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Made using the Lugarde log cabin cross-over construction method.
- Walls made in 44mm solid pine (untreated).
- Includes a wooden floor in the summerhouse room.
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- Three fixed, double-glazed windows with air grate (PJ07), a solid, electrically operated up-and-over door (GD03), and a double-glazed double door (DL03H), a bi-fold double-glazed door (VL01H) and a solid door single door (DD03H).
- Glass-reinforced bitumen shingles in a choice of 5 colours.