The Lugarde Oliver summerhouse is a great combined storage and covered space for relaxing and combines an 8′ x 6′ (2.4m x 1.8m) enclosed room with a double-glazed, single door which makes a wonderful small workshop or storage space. The roof is below 2.5m so can be sited anywhere and looks classic yet contemporary. The partly walled open room is 4′ x 6′ (1.2m x 1.8m) and offers shelter from the wind, rain and sun, or as the beautiful photo shows, a log store. The interior walls are beautifully finished in natural pine, requiring no further work.
Externally, the logs are pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice. We can add additional windows, doors to facilitate your own individual tastes and requirements.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Constructed using Lugarde’s Prima 3=1 System.
- Made in 28mm solid pine log (untreated).
- Upgrade to 44mm log walls and roof & floor insulation.
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- The walls sit on pressure-treated joists.
- Suitable for spring to summer use.
- The roof is a rubber membrane with down-pipe.
- A double-glazed, single door (DD02) and comes with a quality euro lock and chrome/ brass fixtures.
- Download the PDF construction drawing HERE.