The Lugarde Phoenix summer house is a great mixture of sun room, alfresco eating and storage. Incorporating a summerhouse with sliding glass walls allowing lots of light, there is also a storage space too – the internal wall is only 1.64cm high so allowing a bar/ kitchen to serve your guests. Placing a hot tub in the Phoenix makes this a great chill space. You can modify this building to allow extra windows or doors.
Externally, the timber is pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice or we can offer a pre-finish.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Constructed with the Lugarde Pro-System 14cm x 14cm laminated post method.
- Walls made in 28mm solid pine (untreated).
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- Glass sliding sliding walls (2 x 222cm + 1 x 172cm).
- A choice of quality roofing shingles: Brown, red, black, blue/black, green.