The Lugarde Jackson summerhouse is five sided with an angled. It is 3.6m in width, by 2.4m depth, a height of 2.88m and made in 28mm solid log.
The Lugarde Jackson summerhouse is a handsome building and suits most gardens and offers the flexibility of having a larger room for a studio, a hobby room or a summerhouse and a separate room for storage. There are two double-glazed Georgian top-hung windows & a matching double door located on the front angled face of the building. An additional single, solid door provides access to the storage room. The attractive roof acts as a charming canopy over the main door for protection from the elements. The interior is finished to a high standard with two internal roof finials and in natural pine requiring no further work.
Externally, the logs are pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Made in 28mm solid pine log (untreated).
- Constructed using Lugarde’s Prima 3=1 System.
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- The walls sit on pressure-treated floor joists.
- Suitable for spring to summer use.
- A choice of quality roofing shingles: Brown, red, black, blue/black, green.
- Two arched Georgian top-hung windows (PR26).
- A matching, double door (PR30) and a single solid door (DD01) both with a quality euro lock and chrome fixtures.
- A choice of roof finials: Brass or chrome ball, weathercock or witch.