This building is five sided with an angled door. It is 3m in width, by 6m depth, a height of 2.45m and made in 28mm solid log.
This contemporary building suits most gardens and offers the flexibility of a larger room for a studio, a hobby room or a summerhouse and a separate room for storage. There is a single Georgian door located on the angled face of the building. The low flat roof acts as a charming canopy for outdoor dining, relaxing and protection from the elements. This design allows for many hot tubs to be installed in this space and the enclosed space can be used as a changing room/ shower room. Additional windows can be added to this design.
The interior is finished to a high standard in natural pine requiring no further work.
Externally, the logs are pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Made in 28mm solid pine log (untreated).
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- Floor included.
- The walls sit on pressure-treated floor joists.
- Suitable for spring to autumn use.
- A solid rubber roof provides many years of protection.
- A single door (PX39) comes with a quality euro lock and chrome fixtures.
REQUEST A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE & PRICE LIST.