The Lugarde Queenstown summerhouse provides an attractive space with the strong architectural lines provided by Lugarde’s Pro-System construction method and is a great store/ office. Thoughtful use of colour allows for a rural yet clean structure that is finished off by the range of shingles on the roof.
Externally, the timber is pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice or we can offer a pre-finish.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Constructed in Lugarde’s Pro-System 14cm x 14cm laminated posts method.
- Walls made in 28mm solid pine (untreated).
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- Internal floor included.
- A single, double-glazed door (PX39H) & a top-hung, double glazed window (PX37).
- A bitumen shingled roof in a choice of 5 different colours.