The Lugarde Remington gazebo is a great mixture of alfresco eating and sanctuary. Walls wrap around the building on two sides and then a 1.5m return to create a cosy space away from the wind, and provides a wonderful area to eat, drink and be merry.
Externally, the timber is pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice or we can offer a pre-finish.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Constructed with the Lugarde Pro-System 14cm x 14cm laminated post method.
- Walls made in 28mm solid pine (untreated).
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- Enclosed room internal floor included. The veranda area can have an optional Siberian larch floor.
- A choice of quality roofing shingles: Brown, red, black, blue/black, green.