The Lugarde Rylan log cabin combines a separate storage/ workshop space with a large open summer room. The workshop has a double-glazed single door. The inside is beautifully finished in natural pine with an internal roof finial, requiring no further work. The covered summer room has three enclosed walls, with the right hand wall incorporating a window and the rear wall providing two high level windows to allow a great level of light yet offering protection from the weather. Externally, the logs are pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Made in 44mm solid pine log (untreated).
- Constructed with the Lugarde Log Cabin System.
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- Optional floor(s) for the storage room and the summer room.
- The walls sit on pressure-treated floor joists.
- Suitable for all year round use (upgradeable with roof & floor insulation).
- A rubber EPDM roof with roof drainage down pipe.
- There is a large fixed window on the side of the open room (PJ25) and two fixed high level fixed window (PJ23) in the rear.
- The storage room has a double-glazed, single door (PE61H). The door come with a quality euro lock and chrome/ brass fixtures.