The Lugarde Seymour summerhouse is a perfect outdoor dining space or hot tub room and combines an 8′ x 8′ (2.4m x 2.4m) enclosed summer room with frosted glass double doors which makes a wonderful enclosed storage space or changing area. The larger space The larger space 12′ x 12′ (3.6m x 3.6m) is fully enclosed and has a glass sliding wall and fixed side windows with a rear opening top-hung window and makes a great gym, hot tub room or entertaining space . The enclosed rooms are beautifully finished in natural pine, requiring no further work and has frosted windows for hiding any storage or providing changing space for a hot tub.
Externally, the logs are pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice. We can add additional windows, doors to facilitate your own individual tastes and requirements.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Constructed using Lugarde’s Prima 3=1 System.
- Made in 28mm solid pine log (untreated).
- Upgrade to 44mm log walls and roof & floor insulation.
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- The walls sit on pressure-treated joists.
- Suitable for spring to summer use.
- The roof is a rubber membrane.
- Two, fixed windows (PJ25) and fixed window (PJ07) on the sides, a rear, top hung window (PJ23), a 3m glass sliding door and a double-glazed double, frosted-glass door (PE45H) and comes with a quality euro lock and chrome/ brass fixtures.
- Download the PDF construction drawing HERE.