The Lugarde Stephen log cabin is a handsome, contemporary building and is ideal for most gardens, and is perfect for a large studio, home office, a hobby room, summerhouse or simply storage, providing lots of natural daylight. There a single double-glazed, fixed window that can be place on either the left or right hand side of the building & a matching double, sliding doors with windows on each side. The inside is beautifully finished in natural pine with an internal roof finial, requiring no further work. Externally, the logs are pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Made in 44mm solid pine log (untreated).
- Upgrade to roof and floor insulation.
- Constructed using Lugarde’s Prima 3=1 System.
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- The walls sit on pressure-treated joists.
- Suitable for all year round use (upgradeable with roof & floor insulation).
- A rubber EPDM roof with roof drainage down pipe.
- A single double-glazed, fixed window (PJ24) and a matching, double-glazed, double sliding door with side windows (SD300) comes with a quality euro lock and chrome/ brass fixtures.
- Download the PDF construction drawing HERE.