The Lugarde Sutton ‘Fully Loaded’ garden room is a large gym, connected through a door to an office leading to a gazebo. It L-shaped and 8.4m in width, 6m in total depth, a height of 2.45m and made in 44mm log, 40mm insulation in the roof and floor and double-glazed.
The Lugarde Sutton is the perfect modern gym/ workout/ office space to work, relax, entertain and enjoy your garden, Incorporating a summerhouse/ home office space with folding doors that lead to a lovely veranda. There is also a double-glazed door leading into the larger enclosed space. This space has two sets of folding doors, allowing lots of light and air into the room , perfect for entertaining and/ or housing a hot tub in, which makes the Sutton a wonderful area to eat, drink and be merry. The inside is beautifully finished in natural pine, requiring no further work.
Externally, the timber is pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice or we can offer a pre-finish.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Constructed with the Lugarde Prima 3=1 System.
- Walls made in 44mm solid pine (untreated).
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- Enclosed room internal floor included. The veranda area can have an optional Siberian larch floor.
- A rubber roof (EPDM) with down-pipe.
- Two double-glazed top opening windows (PJ23). Three sets of double-glazed, folding doors (VL02H) and a matching double-glazed, double door (PE45H) complete with Eurolock and in a choice of brass or chrome fittings.