The Lugarde Sutton summerhouse and veranda combination building is L-shaped and 9.6m in width, 5.4m in total depth, a height of 2.45m and made in 44mm log.
The Lugarde Sutton is the perfect modern gym/ workout/ office space to work, relax, entertain and enjoy your garden, Incorporating a summerhouse/ home office space with folding doors that lead to a lovely veranda. There is also a double-glazed door leading into the larger enclosed space. This space has two sets of folding doors, allowing lots of light and air into the room (in addition to two high level windows in the side and rear walls), which is 6.6m x 3.6m (14′ x 12′), perfect for entertaining and/ or housing a hot tub in, which makes the Sutton a wonderful area to eat, drink and be merry. The inside is beautifully finished in natural pine, requiring no further work.
Externally, the timber is pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice or we can offer a pre-finish.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Constructed with the Lugarde Prima 3=1 System.
- Walls made in 44mm solid pine (untreated).
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- Enclosed room internal floor included. The veranda area can have an optional Siberian larch floor.
- A rubber roof (EPDM) with down-pipe.
- Two double-glazed top opening windows (PJ23). Three sets of double-glazed, folding doors (VL02H) and a matching double-glazed, double door (PE45H) complete with Eurolock and in a choice of brass or chrome fittings.