The Lugarde Texas garage is 4m in width, 6m in depth and a height of 3.87mm.
The Lugarde Texas garage is a great-sized garage or workshop and made in 68mm log. This garage provides double doors for ease of access and two side windows and a side access door too.If you aren’t planning to put a car in it then you can upgrade to a wooden floor plus insulation in the roof and floor for a really cosy work space. A lower pitched or even flat roof is available for this building.
Externally, the timber is pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice or we can offer a pre-finish.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Made using the Lugarde log cabin cross-over construction method.
- Walls made in 44mm solid pine (untreated).
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- A single top-hung, double-glazed Georgian-style window (PX37), a solid, double, side-hinged door (GD02), and a double-glazed Georgian-style single door (PX39H).
- A rubber EPDM roof with down-pipe.