The Lugarde Victor summer house is a perfect outdoor dining space or hot tub canopy and combines a 8′ x 8′ (2.4m x 2.4m) enclosed summer room with side window which makes a wonderful home office, enclosed dining area, storage space or changing area. The roof is below 2.5m so can be sited anywhere and looks fantastically contemporary. The enclosed room is beautifully finished in natural pine, requiring no further work and has frosted windows for hiding any storage or providing changing space for a hot tub.
Externally, the logs are pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice. We can add additional windows, doors to facilitate your own individual tastes and requirements.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Constructed using Lugarde’s Prima 3=1 System.
- Made in 28mm solid pine log (untreated).
- Upgrade to 44mm log walls and roof and floor insulation.
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- The walls sit on pressure-treated floor joists.
- Suitable for spring to summer use.
- The roof is a rubber membrane.
- A double-glazed, top hung window (PX37) and a matching single door (PX39) and comes with a quality euro lock and chrome/ brass fixtures.
- Download the PDF construction drawing HERE.