The Lugarde Vincent summer house is a wonderful, multifunctional building that lends itself to many gardens and offers the flexibility of a good-sized room for a home office, studio, a hobby room or a summerhouse. There is a double-glazed single Georgian top-hung window & a matching single door located on the angled face of the building. The low flat roof acts as a charming canopy for outdoor dining, relaxing and protection from the elements. This design allows for many hot tubs to be installed in this space and the enclosed space can be used as a changing room/ shower room.
The interior is finished to a high standard in natural pine requiring no further work.
Externally, the logs are pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Made in 44mm solid pine log (untreated).
- It is constructed using Lugarde’s Prima 3=1 System.
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- Floor included.
- The walls sit on pressure-treated floor joists.
- Suitable for spring to autumn use.
- A solid rubber roof provides many years of protection.
- A single Georgian top-hung windows (PX37).
- A matching, double door (PX39) comes with a quality euro lock and chrome fixtures.