The Lugarde Wilder summerhouse and veranda combination building is 7.2m in width, 3.6m in depth and a height of 2.45m and made in 44mm log.
The Lugarde Wilder summerhouse is the perfect modern space to relax, entertain and enjoy your garden, Incorporating a summerhouse/ home office space with double-glazed doors and two windows, 3.6m x 3m (12′ x 10′) and a 3/4 enclosed eating and relaxing space with additional windows in the side, perfect for entertaining and/ or housing a hot tub in. This space is 3.6m x 3.6m (12′ x 12′), the Bodhi is a wonderful area to eat, drink and be merry. The inside is beautifully finished in natural pine, requiring no further work.
Externally, the timber is pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice or we can offer a pre-finish.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Constructed with the Lugarde Prima 3=1 System.
- Walls made in 44mm solid pine (untreated).
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- Enclosed room internal floor included. The veranda area can have an optional Siberian larch floor.
- A rubber roof (EPDM) with down-pipe.
- Two double-glazed top-hung windows (PX37) plus an additional couple of windows within the open area (PX44) and a matching double-glazed, single door (PE61H) complete with Eurolock and in a choice of brass or chrome fittings.