The Lugarde Wisconsin garage is 5m in width, 5m in depth and a height of 3.1mm.
The Lugarde Wisconsin garage is a multi-purpose garage or workshop. If you love working on cars then the Wisconsin is perfect for housing the car and having a small workshop space to the side. Additionally you have the covered open area too, for those spraying job or simply to relax. This garage provides a beautifully made timber up-and-over door for ease of access and a side window and an access door too. If you aren’t planning to put a car in it then you can upgrade to a wooden floor plus insulation in the roof and floor for a really cosy work space.
Externally, the timber is pre-prepared to take a quality preservative and a finish of your choice or we can offer a pre-finish.
- Beautifully made by the No1 garden building manufacturer Lugarde.
- Made using the Lugarde log cabin cross-over construction method.
- Walls made in 44mm solid pine (untreated).
- Simple DIY erection (supplied with instructions & all fixtures & fittings required).
- A single top-hung, double-glazed Georgian-style window (PX37), a solid, up-and-over door (GD01), and a double-glazed Georgian-style single door (PX39).
- Glass-reinforced bitumen shingles in a choice of 5 colours.